Shopping Hotline: +1 (845) 510 -8800
SMOK IPX 80 (80W) POD MOD KIT
SMOK IPX80 80W Pod Mod Kit, featuring a 3000mAh integrated rechargeable battery, adjustable 1-80W output range, and can has a 5.5mL capacity.
SMOK IPX80 80W Pod Mod Kit, featuring a 3000mAh integrated rechargeable battery, adjustable 1-80W output range, and can has a 5.5mL capacity. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the IPX80 Pod Mod Kit encases a 3000mAh rechargeable battery, perfect for maintaining and delivering delicious vapor. Operating between 1-80W, the range of the SMOK IPX80, makes it perfect for delivering MTL or DTL vapor from the RPM 2 Coil Series. Holding up to 5.5mL of e-Juice or nicotine salt within the pod, the IPX80 Pod Mod can deliver plenty of satisfying vapor before refills are needed.
- 1 x IPX80 Device
- 1 x IPX80 RPM 2 Pod
- 1 x 0.16ohm RPM 2 Meshed Coil
- 1 x 0.6ohm RPM 2 DC Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Specs & Features
- Dimensions 107mm by 34.8mm by 34.5mm
- Integrated 3000mAh Battery Capacity
- Wattage Output Range: 1-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15-3.0ohm
- Firing Speed 0.001s
- IP67 Rating Water, Dust, Shock Proof
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96 TFT Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- 5.5mL Refillable Pod
- Bottom Fill System Silicone Stoppered
- SMOK RPM 2 Coil Series
- 0.6ohm DC MTL Coil rated for 12-25W
- 0.16ohm Mesh Coil rated for 25-50W
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Micro USB Type-C Port
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out micro USB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.